HOME

Monday 21 February 2011

Back to Bali again...and leaving Bali again...

15th December 2010

I left Labuan Bajo and headed back to Bali on a morning flight...felt a bit disappointed with the fleeting trip but time was running out...my holiday was coming to an end. I knew that I had not finished exploring Flores...I would be back again.


I had five days in Bali...relaxing, shopping (a long term tradition of mine...when in Bali - must buy a stack of new books and resources from Gramedia!), catching up with old friends, eating at favourite restaurants (and I have many!) and just literally hanging out. It was really enjoyable...it was the wind down of the trip before returning home to Melbourne.

And five days later when it was time for me to leave Indonesian soil...I had that sad, sinking feeling like I always get when it's time to leave...but I had already started planning my next journey to Indonesia!

1 comment:

  1. hahah! I know that feeling! Just had a skim of your blog, will be back again for a ready. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message.